Saturday, February 7, 2009

Didn't have any new condo listings this week but....

...there was definitely some new inventory in North Palo Alto. Again, I will just say that many of these agents are not appreciating the current state of the market with many of their list prices.  Was that diplomatic enough? I'm not trying to call anyone out but I know what the vast majority of buyers are thinking and feeling TODAY and I suspect their will be many, many pontential buyers this weekend walking through open houses with their arms crossed shaking their heads (collectively)....

If you are in the mood to see some truly unique new contruction go take a look at 1030 Hamilton (LISTED FOR $7,950,000). Every room, in fact every turn in that house, had amazing "old world" detail (and remember this is brand new construction). It's simply spectacular, in my opinion. Huge lot (16,500 sq feet), not the best location on Hamilton. It's priced around 1500 a sq foot which is absurdly high but honestly I don't see how you put a list price on something this unique. The right buyer is out there for this house and when they seen it they will come along and pay to get it....




No comments:

Post a Comment