Friday, May 15, 2009

Two new listings this week

I saw the 2/2 at the Weatherly today ($1,349,000) and the new listing on Bryant (2/2.5, $895,000). The unit at the Weatherly is the typical spilt master suite floor plan they have there. It's a ground floor unit and most people prefer units above ground floor (although not me, I like being able to walk from your unit straight on to the street). I think it will appeal to some but the most recent comp is $1,330,000 (1/09) and that one was in pristine condition and it was on the 2nd floor).
The one on Bryant is ok, it's got a nice outside patio and the bedrooms are large--kitchen has been remodeled. But I think the list price is too high....
We also saw some new construction in north PA this week. The house on Parkinson is nice but the owner/builder/listing agent is being unrealistic with his list price--$1,000 a sq/ft isn't happening anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment